EVERYONE who reblogs this will be insulted in Shakespearean fashion.
I am so looking forward to this …
I GOT MINE BEING INSULTED HAS MADE MY NIGHT
MOTHERFUCKERS COULDN’T GET ON WONDER WOMEN’S LEVEL
Average size mannequin with average size woman.
This is important
Let’s take a moment to analyze this
Oh, know the perils, read the signs,
the warning history shows,
for our Hogwarts is in danger
from external, deadly foes
And we must unite inside her
or we’ll crumble from within
I have told you, I have warned you…
let the Sorting now begin.
I’ve been waiting for this gifset <3 look how great is is that the houses are interacting and not everything is so black-and-white-and-we-all-hate-slytherin. I love it.
SLYTHERINS HOLDING HANDS WITH GRYFFINDORS
HUFFLEPUFFS DANCING WITH SLYTHERINS
RAVENCLAWS DRINKING AND STUDYING WITH GRYFFINDORS AND HUFFPUFFS
when i was looking the gifset i tought this was about queer students
GET TO KNOW ME MEME: Favorite Books[1/5]⇝ The Fault in Our Stars
a guy at school today was wearing this damn fine red nail polish and I heard these two girls whispering angrily and looking in his direction so I listened in expecting them to be weird about it and the first thing I hear is “how the HELL did he get it so good did he get it professionally done or something you need to ask him where he found that colour jesus fucking christ are you KIDDING me”
I think this is a good example of how the world should work.
i literally only care about tv shows
it’s finally time to do another one of these to thank all of you gr8 people!
this time there will be three winners, and although the prizes may differ slightly for each, the lucky three will receive the following writerly things (in image order):
- a selection of pens, stickers and post-its! bright idea paperclips! a list book! a small happy jackson notebook!
- how not to write a novel by howard mittelmark and sandra newman!
- a pack of rory’s story cubes!
- wreck this journal by keri smith!
- only one reblog per day, please, i don’t want to be spamming anyone too much! and likes do count
- i’d rather you didn’t delete this text, but if you must please add a clear link back to the original post and a note that it should not be removed
- no bots/giveaway blogs
- you do not have to be following me (but it would be lovely if you do)
- your ask/submit box needs to be open so i can tell you if you win. if the winner doesn’t respond within three days, i will choose a new winner
- any questions, feel free to ask!
giveaway ends march 5th, 2014. the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and messaged the next day. i will ship internationally for free, and of course you have to be okay with giving me your mailing address!
“youre always on your computer” well ur always on my nerves